How to avoid the spam or trash folder
Today we’re talking about email subject lines. You might be writing emails to your clients or writing email marketing for your clients. Either way, your email is clawing for inbox space.
These days your email is not only competing against other company emails, you’re competing against family and friends.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Kate and Belinda wish they did better
- Tips on avoiding the SPAM folder
- 6 super tips on getting your email opened (amongst the noise)
Question for listeners!
Listen to the podcast below:
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Thanks to Veggo85 from Sweden for a fantastic review of the show.
Share the meme:
- 17 Tips & Best Practices for Writing Catchy Email Subject Lines (Hubspot)
- 15 Email Statistics That Are Shaping The Future (Convince and Convert)
- 23 Sales Email Subject Lines That Get Prospects to Open, Read, and Respond (Hubspot)
- The BEST email subject lines: 62 formulas to get your emails read (SumoMe)
- How to build the perfect email: Copy (Kate Toon)
- Email marketing: This copywriter’s playbook on getting emails noticed, read and actioned (Copywrite Matters)
- The Ultimate List of Email SPAM Trigger Words (Hubspot)