This week we’re revisiting one of our most popular pods: the one about copywriting fees and how much to charge.
Why is this topic so popular? Until you have a few copywriting projects under your belt it can feel like you’re just making up numbers in your quotes. Not many copywriters share their rates so it’s hard to see what the industry standard is.
Not us though. In this podcast we explain how we charge for copywriting, how we put together quotes, essentials tips on collecting deposits and why we’re not big fans of charging by the word.
Tune in to learn:
- How to work out your hourly rate
- Different ways to charge for your copywriting work
- How to use retainer agreements
- Our quoting formula
- Why getting a deposit is so important
- How to chase up later payers
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
Just like Darren Rowse did – thanks Darren!
Share the meme
- Copywriting Pricing – how to charge more and earn passive income
- How to quote for copywriting: My experience is your shortcut!
- Recommend rates for Australia Copywriters
- Copywriter rate card
- Suggest rates for hiring copywriters (UK)
- Hourly rate calculator