Brainstorming benefits from features is an essential copywriting technique. One you really have to master if you want to write compelling copy. But many copywriters fall short of nailing the real benefit on the table. Do you?
In this episode we get technical, talking about features and benefits with some surprising differences and techniques to help your brainstorming.
Want to know more?
Tune in to learn:
- Belinda and Kate’s technique for going from features to advantages and finally, to the benefits that matter to customers
- Examples of that technique in action
- When to use features rather than benefits
- The surprising reason why including disadvantages actually boost your copywriting
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
- Features and benefits are dead (Admarco)
- The Curious Secret to Building Trust and Credibility (Rough Draft)