We’ve chatted in previous podcasts about how it’s impossible to make all clients love you, and how occasionally it’s better all around if you just let them go.
In this podcast we’ll be giving you tips and tricks on how to spot, handle and, if necessary, fire a difficult client.
Tune in to learn:
- How to spot bad clients
- Tips and tricks to get difficult clients back on track
- How to decide if firing a client is the right move
- How to do the dirty deed of firing a client
- Dealing with the aftermath of client firing
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
Share the meme:
Links mentioned in this article:
- Crappy clients: How to spot, avoid, manage and fire them – Kate Toon Copywriter
- The Zen Guide to Shitty Clients – Kate Toon Copywriter
- Copywriting: Good client, Bad client – Kate Toon Copywriter
- The magic phrase that lets you say no to copywriting clients (without burning your reputation forever) – Copywrite Matters
- Copywriting templates email pack – The Clever Copywriting School