If you don’t market yourself as a copywriter, you won’t get many clients and without clients, you aren’t in business! So we’re tackling the essential ways to market your copywriting business to make sure you stay in business.
This is a big topic so we’ve broken it into two episodes. Our very first two parter!
Tune in to part one to learn about:
- Our favourite parts of marketing ourselves and our writing
- The importance of branding and how to make yours work hard
- Our best branding tips
- Social media marketing
- Our experiences and best tips
- Networking (on and offline)
- Our favourite networking events and our tips to rock it!
In part two of this episode we’ll cover:
- Running events as an authority
- Content marketing to develop yourself as an authority
- Email marketing
So there’s more good stuff coming!
Listen to the podcast below:
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
We read out a review at the end of each show and today, we’re giving a shout out to Raegen Perkins for an excellent review left on Stitcher!
Share the meme:
- The shocking truth about my branding
- Corporate headshots: Does your image matter?
- Social Media Marketing Made Easy
- How to create all your social media graphics in less than 2 hours per month
- Nail your social media in just 5 minutes a day. Seriously.
- Get offline. Go and network in real life!