The infomercial episode
Christmas is a great time of the year to take a break from your business as your clients are on holidays. It’s also a great time to knuckle down and get some strategic work done… because your clients are all on holidays!
In this episode, Kate and Belinda share their own plans for Christmas 2019 and how they’re setting themselves up for success in 2020.
Did someone say INTENTION WORD?
Then, we go into infomercial mode because the Hot Copy Mastermind is 100% happening in early 2020 and we want to tell you all about it.
(You can actually hear Belinda chirping with excitement).
If you’re not interested in the Mastermind, you’ll still get a lot of great tips in the first half of the ep.
Dig in and enjoy!
Tune in to learn:
- How Belinda and Kate are spending their time off this year
- How they’re making sure school holidays don’t catch them by surprise (AGAIN)
- The word/s they’re using to focus their work in 2020
- Why a good wall planner is essential
- How YOU can tick off some strategic projects in 2020
- The benefits of planning personal time into your 2020
- What the Hot Copy Mastermind is all about including how it will work and who it’s for
Listen to the podcast
Question for the listeners!
How do you approach the end of the year? Do you take time off or work through? Do you plan the coming year or let it unfold as it happens?
Share the pod love
Thanks to Evan Postier, Minnesota, USA for saying that we’re funny in his fantastic review of the show.
Share the meme