How to boost your authority by being a podcast guest
Being a guest on a podcast is a fantastic way to increase your reach and boost your visibility and skyrocket that authority. Right? You’re a really important person who knows what they’re talking about when you’re been on a pod.
But getting on a podcast is not quite as easy as just asking the podcast host.
Today’s guest is a podcast guesting specialist and we’re digging into how to get on podcasts but so much more.
Tune in to learn:
- How Mai-Kee niched into podcasting pitching
- How podcasts rank against other means to boost visibility and authority
- How to get over your own fear of being a podcast guest
- How to choose the best podcast to get on
- The secret of a solid podcast pitch
- Equipment needed if you don’t want to be rejected as a podcast
- Other essentials you need in place
- How to leverage the pods we’re on to get in front of our ideal clients
- The power of intentional podcast guesting
It’s a long as Belinda got right into the chat but it’s worth it.
Listen to the podcast
Share the pod love
Mai-kee Tsang is a Podcast Guesting Mentor and Trainer who helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs to expand their reach, share their message, and grow their businesses to make a bigger impact on the world.
She does this by training her clients and their teams to build a self-sustaining podcast guesting system in their biz – so they can land brand-aligned podcast interviews without having to outsource to an external agency.
This helps to position her clients as guest experts who focus on Value-Driven Visibility™, intentional relationship building, and creating a loyal audience.
Share the meme
Connect with Mai-Kee
- Podcasters Resource Guide
- From Pitch to Podcast Guest group program waitlist
- Quiet Rebels Podcast