Boosting conversions in the copy you write.
She’s worked with some of the coolest companies – like Buffer, Wistia and Crazy Egg – and been invited to speak on the stages of Mozcon, Inbound and 50 other international conferences.
Kate and Belinda picked her brain about conversion copywriting, A/B testing, calls to action and uncomfortably long copy.
Tune in to learn:
- How Joanna nearly kissed Bono
- How she fell into copywriting
- Whether you can use exactly the same on different mediums
- 3 elements of perfectly written conversion copy
- Call to action mistakes most copywriters make
- Why long copy may actually be better
- How the buying cycle and your landing page copy correlate
- How Joanna writes copy with no client revisions
- And more…
And from you we’d love to know, what is your favourite TV show?
Listen to the podcast below:
Who is Joanna Wiebe?
The original conversion copywriter, Joanna is the creator of Copy Hackers and the cofounder of Airstory, the drag-and-drop document that saves professional writers time. She’s worked with some of the coolest companies – like Buffer, Wistia and Crazy Egg – and been invited to speak on the stages of Mozcon, Inbound and 50 other international conferences. Oh, and she’s more than happy to be a crazy cat lady. (She walks her cats. Yup. Walks ‘em.)
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Oh and high fives all around to Tom Morkes for his review.
Share the meme:
- Copy Hackers
- Joanna on Twitter
- 6 Proven Ways to Boost the Conversion Rates of Your Call-to-Action Buttons (Copyblogger)
- 20 Mistakes that Will Undermine Your Call to Action and Cost You Sales (Copyblogger)