How to ensure your website drives potential customers wild with copywriting desire.
Today we’re talking websites and the essential elements your website needs to ensure it’s bringing fresh juicy copywriting customers to your virtual door every single day of the week.
In fact, we’re going to give you a checklist of our 10 most important website bits and bobs – so keep your ears peeled and see if you can tick every single box.
Tune in to learn:
- What you should think about before you set up your site
- How and where to use testimonials
- The importance of a USP
- What key pages every copywriter website needs
- Belinda and Kate’s personal tips on website greatness
Listen to the podcast below:
Share the meme
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Thanks to Kurt Bouma for a fantastic review of the show.
Question for the listeners
Anyone who signs up for Jumpchart using THIS LINK will receive 50% off their subscription for life. The promo will run through the end of August 2017.
- How to set up an SEO friendly website
- Speedy WordPress Checklist
- 20 impactful statistics about using testimonials in marketing
- The one question that changed the way I do business
- Hot Copy: E23 How to write powerful testimonials
- Hot Copy: Copywriting fees – What to charge?
- Hot Copy: E50 Eleanor Goold: Personal branding: how much you should you bring to your brand?