And the episode where we can’t stop laughing
We’ve been recording these podcasts for nearly 2 years now. It may be longer. Our memory isn’t what it was. And we’re still not consummate professionals, by any means.
In this episode, we get the giggles – a LOT. If two copywriters laughing is not your thing, feel free to skip this episode. But just be warned if you do, you’ll also miss out on some really good answers to really good questions.
Tune in to learn:
- How to move a client from piecemeal work to a retainer arrangement
- If you need a VA for your writing business, and if so, what sort of things should you get them to do?
- How to deal with cross-cultural copywriting
- “I forgot to track changes.” Discuss.
- Insurances: what we have, what we recommend for copywriters and our opinions on providers
- If it’s a good idea to get the final approver of your copy involved on each stage of a job
- When to send the brief template to the client, before or after your quote.
- The best way to deliver revisions to a client
Listen to the podcast below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Thanks to Rachael Layton for leaving a five star review of the show.
- Copywriting retainer agreement
- Australian Marketing Insurance (join to get PI insurance)
Want more HOT COPY?
Never miss a Hot Copy podcast and get this FREE SWIPE FILE to make writing persuasive guarantees easy!
Nearly there - we've just sent you an email to confirm your opt in.