Darren Rowse is a globally renowned blogger and speaker. Just as many people know him as the founder of Problogger as for his other business, Digital Photography School. He inspires bloggers every year at the Problogger training event and we grabbed him to pick his brain about writing, routines and being a totes famous introvert.
Darren was one of the first people we interviewed on the podcast and as usual, he dropped some bombs of advice about writing, being in business and staying on top of your game.
Tune in to learn:
- How Darren finds the time and inclination to write in his ultra-busy schedule
- Where he gets his inspiration
- How he turns negative comments into conversation
- How an introvert keeps his energy levels topped up after big events
- How Darren gets through his (enormous) to do list
- The ONE question you should ask yourself before you start writing.
Listen to the podcast below:
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
Darren Rowse is a blogger, speaker, consultant and founder of several blogs and blog networks, including b5media, ProBlogger.net and digital-photography-school.com. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Connect with Darren: