Should you plan your exit or just get out?
Deciding to change jobs is a big decision. Deciding to actually ditch your job (and the loveliness of a regular salary) to become a freelancer can seem like an enormous risk.
So, how can you prepare for and transition into life as a freelance copywriter?
That’s what we’re talking about today! We share our tips and experience on making it a smooth transition. We cover preparing for the change, when to make the leap, getting your name out there and making sure your bills are being paid.
Kate and Belinda have had significantly different experiences in this area so you’ll be able to hear two approaches.
Tune in to learn:
- How and why Kate left her last full-time job
- The story of Belinda leaving her last full-time job
- When you know it’s time to go
- What kind of preparation you can do
- Belinda’s handy trick that turned her boss into her first retainer client
Listen to the podcast below:
Question for the listeners:
How did you transition to life as a full-time copywriter?
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
Thanks to Louise Brogan @SocialBeeNI from the UK for a fantastic review of the show.