Tiny snippets of copy joy to help and persuade your customers
So, you’ve finally finished writing your client’s copy.
The homepage is ‘Wow,’ the content pages are engaging and you’ve done just the right amount of SEO to keep those pesky Google hummingbirds singing.
But you’ve forgotten something.
That’s right — your micro copy.
We know, we know. Micro copy isn’t sexy. And it’s certainly not the kind of copy people rave about. In fact, if micro copy were at a party it would be lurking by the door, pointing out where the toilets are, while sales copy was busy showing off to the crowd.
But these teeny tiny snippets of text can have a huge impact on the success of your site. So in this week’s podcast, we’re going to tell you how to write awesome micro copy.
Tune in to learn:
- What micro copy is
- Why it’s important on your website
- Great examples of micro copy
- How micro copy can help persuade and reassure customers
- Kate and Belinda’s top micro copywriting tips
Listen to the podcast below:
Question for the listeners:
Have you had much experience writing micro copy?
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
Thanks to Katie Matthews from the UK for a fantastic review of the show.
- Microcopy pool
- How microcopy can make or break your website
- Speedy website review template
- Is your error 404 page failing your visitors and your business?