Getting through revisions as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our last episode focused on beating the blank page and getting your first draft ready.
You’ve hit send… but now what?
How do you manage the revisions process (especially when it seems to derail everything) and get the client through to approval?
If you weren’t nervous enough staring at a blank page, this stage of a copywriting project can have you questioning your career choices.
But we’re here to help. So stay tuned for some serious process bombs.
Tune in to learn:
- How to reduce the number of revisions you get
- How we handle vague revisions (extracting meaningful feedback from clients)
- How we handle late revisions (keeping clients on time so you can move on)
- What to do when the client HATES your copy
- How to write copy for strong personalities
- Time-saving tips to get official approval
Listen to the podcast below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Question for the listeners:
Have you had to manage difficult revisions? How did it change your process?
Share your story on Twitter (@hotcopypodcast) or our Facebook page!
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Thanks to Di @ Whistle Communications for a fantastic review of the show. We appreciate it!
Want more HOT COPY?
Never miss a Hot Copy podcast and get this FREE SWIPE FILE to make writing persuasive guarantees easy!
Nearly there - we've just sent you an email to confirm your opt in.