How to write blog content that boosts your profile with software services
We’ve talked a little about finding your niche as a copywriter. Medical, government, health, finance.
Finding the right niche for your skills can help you earn more moolah as you become a go-to writer who gets the ins and outs of a particular industry.
Today, we’re digging into writing for SaaS – software as a service – and eCommerce companies. Our fellow copywriter, sharing her specialist knowledge on this, is Kaleigh Moore.
Tune in to learn:
- How SaaS and eCommerce copywriting is different to other types of copywriting
- The types of challenges SaaS companies need solving in their copy
- How to get the crunchy details you need to write exceptional SaaS copy
- How to get your head around the technical details of software products and services
- How to persuade jargon-lovers to leave it out
- The secret to making abstract benefits sound compelling
- Tips on pitching for SaaS copywriting work
Listen to the podcast below:
Question for the listeners:
Have you considered writing for SaaS businesses? Would you now?
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
Thanks to AwesomeGames for a fantastic review of the show.
Kaleigh Moore is a copywriter whose speciality is writing value-packed blog content for SaaS and eCommerce companies. She lives in the Midwest and started freelance writing under her own name back in 2013.
Kaleigh has worked with growing start-ups and top-ten companies on the Fortune 500 as well as well as growing SaaS companies, including AT&T, Campaign Monitor, and GetFeedback. She writes a regular column for Inc. Magazine and has been featured in Entrepreneur, Copy Hackers, KissMetrics and Conversion XL.