The differences between US, UK, and AUS copywriting
Language localisation can be a bit of a minefield. Between the US, the UK and good old Aussie-land we all technically speak the same language, right? So how hard could it be?
Quite hard actually. Today, we’re covering the differences you need to know to take your copywriting global. Well, at least between Australia, the United Kingdom and the good old US of A.
Tune in to learn:
- Some common terminology differences
- How much marketing each audience needs
- How differently we respond to success
- How quickly different audiences buy
- Which vegetables Kate and Belinda can’t seem to buy
Listen to the podcast below:
Question for the listeners:
We’d love to know if you agree with our perspectives on the differences in regional copywriting.
And please share your favourite ads with us!
Share the pod love!
Thanks to Over The Hill Chris from UK for a five star review of the show. We appreciate it!
Share the meme: