How to write profitable emails for clients
Email is dead! No it isn’t! Email is the most powerful marketing tool on the planet!
Which is it and how can copywriters use email marketing to boost their business?
In this episode, Belinda chats to email marketing strategist Sarah Anderson. Sarah generously shares her tips on email marketing techniques (to write welcome, nurturing and conversion sequences) and tips we can use to land clients who want great email copy written for them.
Tune in to learn:
- Why Sarah stopped dyeing yarn to write copy
- If email marketing really is as effective as everyone says
- What copywriters need to understand before writing emails
- Must know tips for writing a welcome email
- Must know tips for writing a nurturing sequence
- Must know tips for writing a conversion sequence
- How to work out the timing of a good email sequence
- How to package email writing as a profitable service
Listen to the podcast below:
Question for the listeners:
Do you offer email writing as a service? What the BEST thing about writing emails for others?
Share the pod love!
Thanks to Kerrib100 from Australia for a fantastic review of the show.
Share the meme:
Sarah Anderson is a copywriter and email marketing strategist. She believes that building a relationship with your list is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your marketing. That’s why Sarah works with business owners who want emails that nurture subscribers, give tons of value, and convert into sales.