Building a successful business from scratch.
Imagine peeking into the office of other copywriters… copywriters doing their thing day in, day out. And making a success of it.
Comparisonitis can be our undoing but it can incredibly useful to hear how and why other copywriters make the choices they do. That’s when comparisonitis turns into inspiration.
Today I’m talking to Chris Cooper. Copywriter and content strategist in Denver.
Tune in to learn:
- How Chris made the leap from teaching to writing
- The mindset time Chris uses to set the tone of his day
- How Chris has attracted his dream clients
- Why Chris doesn’t call himself a freelancer
- How ditching his niche boosted his work satisfaction
- The hardest part of being a copywriter
- Why you shouldn’t believe everything you read online
Listen to the podcast below:
Question for you
Do you have any mindset tips you can share? How do you get your head straight each day?
Share the pod love!
Thanks to Heather Woods from New Zealand for a fantastic review of the show.
Share the meme:
Chris Cooper owns Real Good Writing in Denver, CO where he helps SaaS and B2B tech companies improve conversion rates.
Connect with Chris