Finding and keeping your copywriting mojo
Although we love being copywriters we know it’s not all unicorns and rainbows. There are the ups and the downs, the highs and the woes.
And while we can create a template for a copy deck it’s not so easy to come up with a cheatsheet for happiness.
- So what do you do when you’ve lost your creative mojo?
- Or when you’re feeling hopeless about your copywriting career?
- How do you handle the dark day and get yourself back on track?
Today we’re talking to my good friend Sharon Chisholm all about staying happy and motivated as a copywriter. So if you feel like you’ve lost your mojo down the back of the sofa cushions, this is the episode for you.
Tune in to learn:
- Why some copywriters lose their mojo
- Warning signs that you’re heading into a funk
- How Kate, Belinda and Sharon handle demotivation
- How to deal with the happy freelancer myth
- Being happy, how do YOU define it?
- Resources and books for further mojo reading
Listen to the podcast below:
Share the meme:
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Oh and big hugs to Gareth for his extra lovely testimonial. Kate blushed!
Sharon is an award-winning coach, mental health advocate, writer and speaker living on the east coast of Australia.
She works with entrepreneurs and small business owners helping them with a variety of challenges from low confidence and self-esteem, through to mind health issues such as anxiety and depression.
Sharon writes for a number of publications and regularly speaks about her own lived experience with mental illness, as well as hosting her own podcast called the “Mental as Anything Podcast“.
She also facilitates workshops on mental health in the workplace and advises government bodies on how they can better support the small business owner living with mind health issues.