So let’s first explain that sales copy is the text you use to persuade your readers to take a specific action. The copy can be used in sales emails, on web pages or is brochures and letters.
But while we know it’s effective but many copywriters aren’t so keen on writing it. In this episode we’ll be chatting with Jesse Forrest all about how to write Sales copy that drives conversion without being overblown and cheese ball.
Tune to learn:
- What is sales copy?
- How direct response copy differs from brand awareness copy
- The psychology behind sales copy
- How not to sound like a snake oil salesman
- Jesse’s favourite sales copy formulas
- Why long sales copy works
- How to use proof and repetition
- How to write effective Calls To Action
- What to do when the client wants to pay based on conversion rate.
- And more. So much more!
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
We read out a review at the end of each show and today, we’re giving a shout out to Emily McIntyre for her FAB review. Thanks xxx
Share the meme: