If you’re a working copywriter, you’re likely to have seen a big increase in the number of customers requesting video scripts. But, if you haven’t written one before, they can be daunting. In this week’s podcast, Kate and Belinda will give you the top tips and advice you need to get started.
Want to know more?
Tune in to learn:
- Some interesting statistics about videos and why they work so well
- The different types of video scripts you can write
- Kate’s top 8 tips on writing great video scripts
- The common mistake make copywriters make when writing video scripts
- How SEO works with video scripts
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
Share the meme
- How to optimise your videos for SEO
- How to make an Explainer video for next to nothing
- Are you attractive enough to star in your own business video
- ScreenFlow: Great for screen capture videos
- Camtasia: Another screen capture and editing tool
- IMovie: Good for editing
- Powtoon: A neat little tool for DIY Explain video creation
- EasyPrompter: Free autocue software