This week we’re talking copywriting fees, what to charge, when to charge and how to charge. We’ll explain how we charge our clients, how we put together our estimates, how we use deposits to ensure cash flow and why we’re not big fans of charging by the word.
Tune in to learn:
- How to work out your hourly rate
- Different ways to charge for your copywriting work
- How to use retainer agreements
- Our quoting formula
- Why getting a deposit is so important
- How to chase up later payers
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
Share the meme
- Copywriting Pricing – how to charge more and earn passive income
- How to quote for copywriting: My experience is your shortcut!
- Recommend rates for Australia Copywriters
- Copywriter rate card
- Suggest rates for hiring copywriters (UK)
- Hourly rate calculator