What are your rights and obligations when it comes to the words you write?
This week we chat with Jacqui Pryor. Jacqui has more than 16 years of experience in the trademark industry helping businesses protect their intellectual property. She is the founder of Mark My Words Trademark Services Pty Ltd and shares her knowledge on the Flying Solo website. In this podcast we pick her brains about copyright and trademarking.
Podcast 21: Know your rights when it comes to copyright? Hot Copy interview with expert, Jacqui Pryor #hotcopy #copywriting
Tune in to learn:
- The difference between copywrite and copyright
- How copywriters can protect the words they write
- Clients ownership of the copy you write for them
- Why you should consider trademarking your business identity
- What you can do if you find someone is copying your words or products
Listen to the podcast below
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Want more HOT COPY?
Never miss a Hot Copy podcast and get this FREE SWIPE FILE to make writing persuasive guarantees easy!
Nearly there - we've just sent you an email to confirm your opt in.