Today we’re talking to Ryan Wallman Head of Copy at Wellmark, a Melbourne creative agency that specialises in niche industries and in particular healthcare and pharmaceutical communications. Ryan has an alter ego Dr Draper on Twitter and is a well known name in copywriting circles.
Tune in to learn:
- What a Head of Copy job entails
- How Ryan started out as a copywriter
- Advice for copywriters considering specialisation
- Whether you need qualifications to become a medical copywriter?
- Tips for breaking into agency land
- Ryan’s biggest challenges in his copywriter career
- Ryan’s creative process
- Tips for newbie copywriters
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
Thanks to Andrea Rowe from Your Coastal Connection for her fab review, read out on the show.