Once you’ve got a few copywriting projects under your belt, you learn that some clients will respond very quickly while others will take a short ice age to reply. But how long is too long? When do you know your client is MISSING IN ACTION and what should you do?
Tune in to learn:
- Why clients legitimately go missing
- How long should you wait?
- How too long is too long?
- How you can avoid having clients go missing
- How to follow up with clients after the quote, proposal, first draft and last draft
- What to do if the worst happens.
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
And thanks to Mac Prichard for his review of the show. We appreciate it!
Share the meme: