When you’ve been a copywriter for a while, you learn which tools and apps help you most, day to day. Some tools help you be a more creative copywriter. Some apps help you manage your time. Some of them help you offer a better service to your copywriting clients.
In this episode of Hot Copy, Belinda and Kate share their ten favourite copywriting apps and tools.
Tune in to learn:
- Our ten favourite tools and apps
- What we love most out about them
- How much they cost
- Alternatives you can consider
Listen to the podcast below
Share the pod love!
Share the meme!
Our top 10 favourite tools:
- Scrivener: Writing tool
- Rhyme zone: Rhymes, synonyms and definitions
- Hemingway app: editing tool
- Slick plan: flowchart software
- Wunderlist: to do list
- Basecamp: project manager
- Capsule CRM: customer relationship manager
- Omnigraffle: Diagramming and wireframing
- Camtasia: screen capture, video and audio editing
- LastPass: password register
Other tools we mentioned:
- TeuxDeux: to do list
- PicMonkey: image creator and editor
- Canva: image creator and editor
- XERO: accounting software
- Screenflow: screen capture tools