Darren Rowse is a globally renowned blogger and speaker. Just as many people know him as the founder of Problogger as for his other business, Digital Photography School. He inspires bloggers every year at the Problogger training event and we grabbed him to pick his brain about writing, routines and being a totes famous introvert.
Tune in to learn:
- How Darren finds the time and inclination to write in his ultra-busy schedule
- Where he gets his inspiration
- How he turns negative comments into conversation
- How an introvert keeps his energy levels topped up after big events
- How Darren gets through his (enormous) to do list
- The ONE question you should ask yourself before you start writing.
Listen to the podcast below
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Share the meme
Want more HOT COPY?
Never miss a Hot Copy podcast and get this FREE SWIPE FILE to make writing persuasive guarantees easy!
Nearly there - we've just sent you an email to confirm your opt in.