Keep your copywriting business profitable!
How well do you manage your time? Are you a time management master or are you constantly feeling like you’re out of time?
In this episode, we share some tricks on making sure you have enough time to write awesome copy, find new clients and build your business – when you’re quiet when you’re busy and every time in between.
Tune in to learn:
- The one tool you need to improve productivity
- Our five best time management tricks
- How we avoid distractions to get the copy written!
- How to make the most of the quiet times
- How to avoid overwhelm when you’re busy
Listen to the podcast below:
Share the meme
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
Thanks to Top Scout from Australia for a fantastic review of the show.
Question for the listeners
Jumpchart is an online tool for website planning. Organize content, store design mockups, take notes, and collaborate with clients and team members.
Have you checked it out yet?
- A day in the life of working me (Kate Toon)
- How do I get it all done? (Kate Toon)
- How busy are you? Really. (Kate Toon)
- How to stop the faff (Kate Toon)
- The Friday Experiment: Making time for business strategy (Copywrite Matters)